NSK 608z1 Bearing
Tapered Roller Bearing Assemblies
Tapered roller bearings are rolling element bearings that can support axial forces (i.e., they are good thrust bearings) as well as radial forces.
The inner and outer ring raceways are segments of cones and the rollers are tapered so that the conical surfaces of the raceways, and the roller axes, if projected, would all meet at a common point on the main axis of the bearing. This geometry makes the motion of the cones remain coaxial, with no sliding motion between the raceways and the OD of the rollers.
This conical geometry creates a linear contact patch which permits greater loads to be carried than with spherical (ball) bearings, which have point contact. The geometry means that the tangential speeds of the surfaces of each of the rollers are the same as their raceways along the whole length of the contact patch and no differential scrubbing occurs.
- TIMKEN HM136948-90283 Tapered Roller Bearing Assemblies
- -40 °C
- 1.52 kg
- TIMKEN HM136948-90266 Tapered Roller Bearing Assemblies
- 184 mm
- 3.17 kg
- TIMKEN HM136948-90265 Tapered Roller Bearing Assemblies
- 5.41 Hz
- 5.05 kN
- TIMKEN HM136948-90254 Tapered Roller Bearing Assemblies
- 225 mm
- 1.77 kg
- TIMKEN HM136948-90241 Tapered Roller Bearing Assemblies
- 90MM Bore; Straight
- 6.299 Inch | 160 Mil